Thursday, November 1, 2012

iPhone 3GS 16 GB Black for only $85! SOLD!!!

Sold to Luis and his wife- enjoy.

This iPhone has been gently used, and is in great shape. This is also an AT&T iPhone, so I'm not sure if it will work on Verizon or Sprint networks(please find this out before you buy.)
It is pictured with a SIM card, but I'll remove this card right after showing you that the phone functions correctly.

The price is $85 firm- please do not haggle or ask for a reduction for metrocard charges(hagglers will be ignored.)

There is one flaw that I'm aware of- the charger does not fit flush with the phone. It has been that way for as long as I can remember, but this doesn't affect ability to charge the phone or sync it with iTunes- it is cosmetic as far as I can tell, and I'll demonstrate that the phone charges correctly in the doorman lobby.

Here's the front:


The back:


The plastic case with plastic screen protector is free with the phone:


If the purchaser would like, I have a non-OEM charger that I can throw in for $10 extra- it only charges, but won't link your phone to your computer.


Available for pickup tomorrow(November 2nd) at/around noon or 1:00 and Nov 3rd around 11 AM or noon. I'm located at 301 W 118th St., right behind the Starbucks on Frederick Douglass Blvd. Closest train: A/B/C to 116th st, next closest is 2/3 to 116th st.
If interested, please email me from the craigslist ad that brought you here(linked below.) Thanks!!

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/mob/3380638281.html

No comments:

Post a Comment