Thursday, January 24, 2013

IBM 380ed and power adapter, plus Netgear ethernet wall switch

So I have this IBM computer. I can't get to anything past the error screen when I attempt to start it up. So the screen is functional. The power adapter is functional. And there's a battery, but I doubt it holds much charge.

In addition, I'm throwing in a Netgear ethernet switch and adapter pictured above. These worked perfectly, then went on the fritz. So I assume one of the two things- either the switch or the adapter- is working, and the other isn't. Anyone purchasing this stuff should know what they're doing- I can't provide tech support, sorry! And for kicks, I'll throw in a four foot(it may be 5 ft) long ethernet cable, cat 5.
All of the above stuff can be yours for the price of...$30! Yes, you read that right. What a deal.

Please email me from the craigslist ad that brought you here, I live in a building with a doorman lobby so I can meet you there and show you the merchandise, and boot up(partially) the computer. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment